background

Monday 8 March 2010

Puppy Card

Hi all!

Thank you to the new followers, it's great to see you and hi to Teresa in the USA!
Well have been having a play again with my Cricut machine (pronounced Crickut) and I love, love love it! I still only know the basics but what fun...I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to lose track of time completely and forget all about housework and cooking!
I made several cards and this one I put into the Folksy shop. It's a personalised photo card using customers own photo, this one features the cutest puppy ever, Little Louis, as a sample card



I used Jiminey (ie the name I gave the crickut) to cut the scallopped squares, the flowers, and the tags at the top. Some of it was a bit fiddly and took a bit longer than usual but I think it all goes together okay. I know it may be a bit busy for some but all the soft pinks and greens go well together and again, gotta have a bit of bling to finish off! Pet photo's will work well but any subject really as long as it's a reasonable quality picture.
Next project a Get Well card for the Ted Range so have to have a photo shoot tomorrow with my old 'Big Ted' sporting bandages. Yes, I know ... I've got to get out more!! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!