background

Sunday 28 March 2010

Amelia Ted

Happy Sunday all :-) I have finally moved into my new little crafting space, I shall have to try and take a photo of my little Hobbit hole, let's just say it's cosy...at least I don't have to keep getting up and down to do things. I've been experimenting with Craftjuice, for those of you that don't know it's a website where you can upload photo's of your crafts, thus getting yourself seen, the site links back to your own shop should people want to look further. It's fun to do and your projects get voted on by other contributors. Naturally Folksy members, or Folksters all vote for each other so we're normally near the top of the list :-) I put my Arthur Ted card on today, my very first and favourite Ted Family card. Today I'll introduce you to Amelia Ted, a very spoiled Ted being the only girl - ( I collect Teddy bears so the Ted Family cards came about after I was trying to think of a new range of cards to make). There are 6 in the family so far but many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!