background

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Friend Card

Evening all, hope you've all had a good day. Apologies again to those of you who have tried to sign up on here but have been unable to ... darn new fangled computer thingummies!
Anyway, for those who haven
't fallen asleep yet, I've been busy today making a lot of cards for a friend who is leaving her job and wanted personalised cards for each of her colleagues featuring whatever their hobbies were. One of them loved pigs so found a fab photo of 3 little piglets who were definitely posing for the camera, well they are vey intelligent so I understand.I went on to make a 'Friend' card with my new best friend Jiminey Cricut, this is the result:






It is really pretty again, as most of my cards tend to be, I try to do something plainer and more minimalist but always end up with one of my 'Lovelies' as I've begun calling them. You've got to worry about someone who gives their cards names now haven't you?!
I didn't get around to my photo shoot with Big Ted so will have to get on to that tomorrow, I thought I'd put some links on here to some of my favourite crafting sites too for anyone that's interested, also found You Tube to be an absolute mine of information for tutorials...who ever knew?! Take care all and catch you soon. P.S. Thank you so much to those of you who have kindly signed on as fans on Facebook, as I said autographed photo's will be available shortly...hee hee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!