background

Saturday 20 March 2010

Live Well

Hello Peeps - big hi to new followers, you are very welcome, hope you're having a good Saturday! Today I made another quote card - this one saying "live well, laugh often and love much" - what a lovely sentiment, all it's missing is "eat chocolate" for the perfect life! Must do some chocolate quotes I think, there are a lot of us Chocoholics out there, maybe a card with a chocolate on it? Maybe not, the card would probably turn up with an empty wrapper on it! Anyway I tried to keep this card natural too using rafia and jute to pretty it, along with natural looking papers. I hope you like, I've put it in my Folksy shop too if you'd like to look.
Now off to start clearing out the boxroom to make into my craft room - or studio sounds grander ;-) - my little hidey hole where I can craft away to my hearts delight, will post pics when I've done, got to get through all the boxes of 'useful stuff' stored in there first!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!