background

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Macmillan

Hi all from a wet and windy Bristol! What better to be doing than crafting on a day like this?
I would like to tell you about a new shop on Folksy. A lady called Kaz who has a shop called 'Buteartism' has opened a shop especially to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Care, despite going through treatment herself at the moment she is organising this fundraising effort - the very least we can do is support her. As many of you know I have received a lot of help from Macmilla
n over the last year so I am all for it. I have decided to make sure I continually have a card in my shop for which 100% of the selling price will go to this fund. As soon as the card sells, another one will replace it, I am planning to make some extra special ones next week. However, for now I have made my black and white handbag card my Macmillan card of the moment, you've seen it before but it's this one below. You can find it by clicking on the Folksy link on the left, for some reason I can't post a link here.
We all wish Kaz the very best through her chemo, I hope a lot more shops offer items for the cause too, speak soon all, Di x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!