background

Friday 30 July 2010

Folksy Friday - Still Jesting

Well it's hard to believe we're at the end of July already! I fell off the wagon a bit towards the end when it came to making an item a day, however some Diehards did brilliantly so well done you lot! I've selected a few to showcase today, a click will take you to the Folkster's shop:




Maxine Veronica             Pants and Paper
Fairly Girly                    Moody Cow Designs
Imogens Imagination             Buttons & Beads Gifts

5 comments:

  1. I think we all did well. It's a lovely selection, thanks for featuring my earrings. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you lot! Considering you're listing an item a day you're listing some awesome stuff!

    Might join you next month,

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Connie you must!!! I thought you were on hols?
    Your earring are lovely FG, go great with Max's necklace, Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my bracelet, would go fab with Fairly Girly's earrings.

    Max x :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks Di for featuring my little purse ,what a great choice you made ...love them all!!
    trish xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!