background

Thursday 5 August 2010

From Jester's to A Teamer's!

Well it's Day 5 of August already and the July Jesters have become the August A Team! I've managed to list 4 days so I'm one behind already. No change there then! I've picked out a few to showcase here but there are literally hundreds more items to browse through, it's impossible to choose...however this is my selection for today, as usual a click on the photo will take you to the A Teamer's shop on Folksy



Gnomead's beautiful Wall Hanging
Miss Bohemia's so pretty Rose Necklace
One Stop Pamper Shop's sweet sparkling Tea Lights
Granny Ruth's Fab Flower Pin Pot
Buttons and Beads striking Handbag Charm
Konnie Kapow's so funny card

Here are a couple of my contributions, thank for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for including my card! Funnily enough, one of your cushions will be in mine tomorrow!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my pendant!

    I love your blog and your Lavender bag is my fav!
    Great selection too!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choices Di .......I bought KonnieKapows card for the OH ,he is a huge Beatles fan and it made me smile,can't wait to see his face when he sees it .
    loving your cushion its sooooo pretty and pink which is always good.......was such a tomboy growing up not sure where the thing with pink started !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks - the beginning of another great month for the daily listers :-)

    Sam x (A Simple Melody)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di! Lovely pics, just wanted to let you know I ma back and back in the swing of the A Teamers, I'm going to be Murdoch, the madcap one!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!