background

Monday 22 February 2010

Dudley Ted

Well, it's Monday evening already and I don't know where they day has gone. I have had another order on Folksy...whoop whoop!!! This was for 2 more Ted cards so my little family are proving popular with others too. This is one of the cards I sent out today, 'Dudley' -
He is a tiny Ted, only about 4" high and sooooo sweet. I can see I shall have to write a book about them and their antics eventually! I'm trying to get my head around SEO or search engine optimisation but why they can't write about it in English I really don't know! I'd better get back to it or no one will ever find me. Fingers crossed for another order on Folksy, I'm at www.adiencrafts.folksy.com by the way :-) Update: I was fiddling around with all the buttons on here...as you do...and somehow managed to put this on my Facebook page. Apologies if this has been sent to you and you didn't want it...that's what you get for being my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!