background

Thursday 25 February 2010

Busy week


Well a few days have passed and I have been busy card making, it's been a busy week so having to fit some crafting in between other commitments. It's quite frustrating as I have lots and lots of ideas buzzing around which I want to sit down and experiment with - I ordered some lovely new papers which arrived today so I'm itching to get some new cards done for the Folksy shop.
I also want to get some more doggy cards done, I made a cute one of Louis as a pup, he's a photogenic little so and so isn't he?
This card has a pretty brown/rust backing paper, Louis's photo is mounted onto corrugated card and embellished with some lovely photo corners I found in a local shop. I tend to buy most of my supplies online where you can hunt out the bargains but occasionally you can come across some really unusual items in your local stationers! Still trying to understand SEO, now I have to cope with Google Analytics ... another foreign language! I would recommend anyone interested in crafting to join a forum, there's so much information to be found out there. However much you think you know - forget it - there's 100 times more to learn. I want to try out lots of different crafts, that was one reason to start this blog and pass on my experiences ... good and bad! If any of my nieces should get around to reading this, it's about time for another Craft Club Afternoon don't you think? Perhaps my No 1 ( and only!) follower would like to come...plenty of cake to be had too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!