background

Sunday 28 February 2010

Baby Congratulations Cards

A rainy Sunday so what better thing to do than make some cards! I was asked to make a Baby Boy Congratulations card, so thought I'd better make one for Baby Girl too. I had some new nursery paper I wanted to play about with so just made a simple card using pretty papers and star shaped buttons:












I was quite pleased with my first effort - I had a sweet photo I wanted to use for a Girl card. It's difficult to find decent quality public domain photgraphs, most photo's on the net are copyrighted to someone. However if you Google public domain photo's you'll find a decent selection you can use without breaking any laws!! Anyhoo - I used some pretty pearly pink paper and torn mulberry paper along with some sparkly gems to decorate:













Lots of ideas for 'stuff' to make this week so hope I finally get round to making some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!