background

Saturday 20 February 2010

New to Blogging!

Well here I am with my own blog...have no idea what I'm doing so will work things out as I go along...no change there then!
Yesterday was a big day for Adien Crafts, the Folksy shop opened and I welcomed my first 3 customers...hooray. I sold 4 of the lovely Ted Range of cards, as well as a wall plaque and a couple of other pretty cards. It was so nice to think other people liked what I'd done so I was on cloud nine all day. All orders have been posted off so let's just hope the customers are happy with their purchases. Here is one of the Ted Cards purchased yesterday: Arthur Ted, one of my favourites,A day away from crafting today and off to dog training where
Sandy and I took a class of advanced puppies - the sun shone, the puppies were all well behaved, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!