background

Saturday 26 June 2010

Dogs, Dog Training & Folksy Saturday!

Morning all, it's Saturday so that means I'm off to dog training this afternoon, instructing a class of lovely dogs, all of which I would glady bring home! I thought I'd have a mooch around Folksy and see what was around this theme, I've been a bit lax with the Folksy Fridays so this is a Folksy Saturday! I can also introduce Dex and Louis to you, our two Mini-Schnauzers, here's Louis doing his best to sit still during a stay, amongst all the big boys!
Louis second from right!
 I'm sure this fabulous dog from Northfield Primitives on Folksy would do a much better Stay!
Northfield Primitives
I couldn't mention dogs without including Molly Moo and her lovely cards, Molly is a beautiful little Mini Schnauzer too and the inspiration behind these so cute cards, I've bought a couple this week and had them personalised at no extra charge:
Molly Moo Designs
I'm sure Molly Moo has the same mischievous streak as Dex and Louis who are forever up to mischief, it seems to be a Schnauzer trait, but they have such funny characters to go with it, they get away with anything! Here they are looking as though butter wouldn't melt, I think just prior to this they had finished digging a lovely hole in the flower border:
Dogs are definitely the kings of relaxing when it comes to this hot weather, ours spend all day flat out, moving occasionally to get a drink...it really is a dog's life, this Quote Brooch from Bookity made me chuckle:
Bookity
Another fun item I found was this great T-Shirt by Very Vintage, hand printed and eco-friendly:
Very Vintage Designs

Thanks for taking the time to look, it means a lot to know I'm not talking to myself all the time! Have a fabulous weekend in the sun, I'll leave you with one of my own liitle offerings which sum up my feelings about our dogs:
Adien Crafts

2 comments:

  1. thank-you Di for featuring my big old dog. We both feel very proud! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely doggy finds. Your two are very cute. I love that quote brooch
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love to read what you have to say!